Rescripting Yume Connection

It's been a while since I wrote/drew for anything.

But I've been busy.
I'm still rescripting YC.

I said that I’d start webtooning the story again, but I’m still editing it.
My advisor is like why are you re-editing the story? It’s been 4 years since I started working on YC!

But I don’t like plot holes. So my eyes have been extremely sharp from fixing those plot holes. But obviously I can’t fix everything, so I’m fixing it so the story can keep rolling.

I’m patching stories that I haven’t fully thought out so that the story is coherent.

Yume Connection is not going to be a short project.

I promise my best writing it.

My advisor has been liking what I wrote so far, so that’s a good sign.

If you ask what genre it is.... I don’t even know!


That being said, the anime convention I help run finally passed. It was an extremely stressful situation, but I learned a lot. Only recently I’ve actually been working on YC because of how much work the anime convention was, in addition to schoolwork. The insides of the anime convention was asdfghjkli. But the outside it was more successful than we had imagine, I think. Maybe in the future, I might write a story that details how an anime convention operates. Lol.

But for now, that’s it on what happened to YC! I hope to be sharing more progress on YC soon!


Comments